Calling up coffee lovers - indulge in this special staycation featuring a workshop that covers basic latte art skill, creating a 2D sakura (cherry blossom) graphic that can float on your latte with the steamed milk, and a hands-on experience to make a matcha (green tea) mille crepe cake.
Friday - Sunday
- Hoi King Heen/Theo Mistral by Theo Randall Set Dinner
- Classic City View Room - HK$1,938+10%
- Classic Skyline Harbour View Room - HK$2,138+10%
- Classic Victoria Harbour View Room - HK$2,238+10%
- Café on M Dinner Buffet
(Fri & Sun: 6:30pm - 10:00pm | Sat & Festive Days: 6:00pm - 8:00pm / 8:30pm - 10:30pm)
- Classic City View Room - HK$2,238+10%
- Classic Skyline Harbour View Room - HK$2,438+10%
- Classic Victoria Harbour View Room - HK$2,538+10%
- One-night accommodation in Classic City View Room
- Hoi King Heen/Theo Mistral by Theo Randall set dinner menu or Café on M dinner buffet for two persons
- A sakura drip bag coffee
- Latte Art Workshop for two persons
- Guests will have hands-on experience to create a latte with a 2D graphic (one cup per guest) and a matcha mille crepe cake.
- Venue: Opera Room, Level B3
- Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm on the day of arrival
(Workshop time is subject to final confirmation from Reservations Department)
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are valid until 28 August 2022
- Please make reservation at least two days in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest aged 18 or older for hotel check-in.
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 48 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- This offer is eligible for earning IHG® One Rewards points; however not entitle to IHG® One Rewards benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges" nor Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- Menu is for reference only. Menu item(s) are subject to change without prior notice
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com