Treat yourself and your loved ones to a hassle-free getaway at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong and be pampered with a string of Moët & Chandon Champagne infused delicacies.
Free room upgrade to Classic Victoria Harbour View Room for arrival between Sunday and Thursday (not applicable between 12 and 14 February 2023).
Sunday - Thursday
- Classic City View Room - HK$2,100+10%
Friday - Saturday
- Classic City View Room - HK$2,180+10%
- One night accommodation in Classic City View Room for two guests
- Theo Mistral by Theo Randall 3-course premium set dinner with a glass of Moët & Chandon champagne for two guests
- Afternoon tea set takeaway for two guests (redeem at Café on M between 3:00pm and 6:00pm on check-in day)
- Café on M breakfast buffet for two guests
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are valid until 28 February 2023
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Black out dates apply
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- This offer is eligible for earning IHG® One Rewards points; however not entitle to IHG® One Rewards benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges" nor Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate.
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com