Praised by Jamie Oliver for his 'deliciously gorgeous' approach to Italian cooking, UK celebrity chef Theo Randal's recipe book ‘My Simple Italian’ is the definitive collection of Italian-inspired recipes from one of the country's top chefs. Theo is best known for his time at London’s legendary River Café, where he built his expertise and earned the iconic restaurant a coveted Michelin star. Theo Randall at the InterContinental is consistently voted on of the best Italians in the UK.
He is no stranger to British TV programmes such as “The Chef's Protege”, “MasterChef” and many others.
In his book, Theo wants to show you how to make his favourite Italian dishes at home - the food he cooks and eats when he's not working at his restaurant. Theo focuses on what he loves best - a few top quality ingredients making perfectly balanced flavour combination - and offers over 100 recipes with simple methods that work in a home kitchen.
Redemption & Delivery
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250
- Delivery service is available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effec
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org