Relish a sumptuous staycation with all-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner buffet. Delight your taste bud with a full-blown seafood and international buffet in the evening, and enjoy gourmets made à la minute at the live cooking station.
Monday - Thursday
- Café On M Dinner Buffet - HK$1,900+10% (Jan)
- Café On M Dinner Buffet - HK$2,000+10% (Feb)
Friday & Sunday
- Café On M Dinner Buffet - HK$2,200+10% (Jan)
- Café On M Dinner Buffet - HK$2,300+10% (Feb)
- One night accommodation for two guests
- Café on M dinner buffet for two guests
- Café on M breakfast buffet for two guests
- All rates are valid until 28 February 2023
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Dinner is for dine-in only
- Each guest room accommodates a maximum of three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge, while children aged 4 or above will have to pay the third person supplement.
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- This offer is eligible for earning IHG® One Rewards points; however not entitle to IHG® One Rewards benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges" nor Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate.
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email email@example.com
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org