Hong Kong's first Whisky Chocolate Mooncake returns. Each box of house-made Whisky Chocolate Mooncake (4 pieces per box) comes with two distinctive single malt whisky flavours.
A 11 years old Blair Athol and a 13 years old Caol Ila was chosen, which was bottled by "Hong Kong Whisky", a local independent bottler.
- HK Whisky "Old Master Q" Blair Athol 2010 (2 pcs)
- Matured for 11 years in a specially selected sherry cask, this dram exudes fruity and spice notes that showcases Blair Athol’s unique flavours.
- Age: 11 years | ABV: 53.8% | Cask: Refill Sherry Butt
- HK Whisky "Hong Kong Art" Caol Ila 2008 (2 pcs)
- Smooth and strong peated whisky that matured for 13 years.
- Age: 13 years | ABV: 58.4% | Cask: Bourbon Hogshead
Early Bird Special (till 31 August 2022)
- 1 - 9 boxes | 25% off | Promo Code: MOONCAKE25
- 10 - 50 boxes | 30% off | Promo Code: MOONCAKE30
- 51 boxes or above | 35% off | Promo Code: MOONCAKE35
- Location: Hoi King Heen - B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Charge: Kowloon HK$200 | New Territories HK$300 | Hong Kong Island HK$300
- Available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island.
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect.
Terms and Conditions
- License: 2161002231
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883 or email@example.com
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org