The Hong Kong Whisky Festival will be finally back and we are looking forward to welcoming you all back on 29th and 30th April 2023. Spanning across two days, this event is going to be our biggest whisky festival ever. The additional day will give us more time to explore, learn and enjoy diverse whiskies in a more relaxed ambiance.
Tickets are now available and all tickets are valid on both days.
Tickets purchased for previous rescheduled dates will remain valid.
The 5th Hong Kong Whisky Festival
- Date: 29 and 30 April 2023
- Time: 1:00pm to 8:00pm
- Venue: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Ticket: HK$250 per guest
Each entry ticket includes a Hong Kong Whisky Festival Glencairn whisky glass, a lanyard and a water bottle.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Pre-order the Token Packages
Check out the highlight of Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2019 below
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org