Unlock the offer starting from HK$1,700+10% per room per night and enjoy up to HK$1,400 hotel credit.
Sunday - Thursday
- Classic City View Room with HK$1,300 hotel credit - HK$1,700+10%
Friday - Saturday
- Classic City View Room with HK$1,400 hotel credit - HK$1,800+10%
- One night accommodation in Classic City View Room
- HK$1,000 dining credit (Sun - Thu) / HK$1,100 dining credit (Fri - Sat)
- HK$300 mini-bar credit
- IHG Rewards Club 1,000 points
- Complimentary internet access in guest room and public areas
- Complimentary access to fitness centre and rooftop heated swimming pool
- Offer is valid till 31 March 2022
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Free cancellation for bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- Hotel credit (dining and min-bar) must be redeemed during the stay. It is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged in part or full. Unused balance of dining credit will be forfeited upon checkout.
- Hotel credit (dining and min-bar) cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers or discounts.
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com