Upgrade and extend your stay with Club InterContinental privileges and lounge access the next day at only HK$1050 +10% for 2.
Located on the first floor with stunning views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong skyline, the Club Lounge serves buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with premium wines, spirits and tempting hors d’oeuvres.
- One more night stay at Classic Skyline Harbour View Room
- Deluxe breakfast for two persons
- Afternoon tea delights at Club InterContinental Lounge
- Free flow of premium red and white wines accompanied by a selection of Artisanal cheeses and canapes in late evening
- Complimentary non-alcholic beverages served throughout the day at Club InterContinental Lounge
Terms & conditions:
- Only applicable to Summer Dine & Stay room package
- The extra night must be a consecutive stay
- Payment is non-refundable upon booking confirmation. No cancellation is allowed once the booking is confirmed or the full payment will be forfeited
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades & Privileges”
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org