Making from authentic recipe, Turnip Pudding adopts the finest ingredients, from premium turnip, Japanese conpoy to Japanese mushroom, dried shrimp and local Chinese sausages.
- 1 - 20 boxes | 15% off | Promo code: PUDDING15
- 21 - 39 boxes | 20% off | Promo code: PUDDING20
- 40 boxes or above | 25% off | Promo code: PUDDING25
- Location: Hoi King Heen - B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Charge: Kowloon HK$300 | New Territories HK$450 | Hong Kong Island HK$450
- Available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island.
Terms and Conditions
- Licence: 2161002231
- Prices listed are for pick up at hotel only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, each redemption letter can be used once only
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability
- Offer can be redeemed once. No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation
- Photos are for reference only
- For enquiries, please contact Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883 or email@example.com
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org