Turn your bridal ceremony into one-of-a-kind experience and indulge every touching moment with your beloved at our luxurious harbor view suite, featuring stunning views of Victoria Harbuor and Hong Kong skyline.
Till 31 March 2023
- Victoria Harbour View Suite with access to the Club InterContinental for two guests - HK$5,088+10%
- One-night accommodation in Victoria Harbour View Suite
- In-room wedding decoration
- Complimentary use of tea set and a pair of wedding cushion for traditional tea ceremony
- Complimentary 4-hour car parking for maximum two private cars (between 6am and 12nn)
- Club InterContinental access with deluxe breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for two guests
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are valid until 31 March 2023
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another other discounts
- Free cancellation for Victoria Harbour View Suite bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- This offer is eligible for earning IHG® One Rewards points; however not entitle to IHG® One Rewards benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges" nor Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate.
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Temperature check, registration and health declaration are mandatory for all in-room guests and visitors upon check-in. Multi-household gatherings at private premises is prohibited per the latest mandate. Guests shall adhere to the latest social distancing measures as advised by the Government.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com