Turn your bridal ceremony into one-of-a-kind experience and indulge every touching moment with your beloved at our luxurious harbor view suite, featuring stunning views of Victoria Harbuor and Hong Kong skyline.
1 December 2021 - 30 June 2022 (excluding 31 Dec 2021, 1 Jan & 1-3 Feb 2022)
Victoria Harbour View Suite with access to the Club InterContinental for two guests - HK$3,988+10%
- One-night accommodation in Victoria Harbour View Suite
- In-room wedding decoration
- Complimentary use of tea set and a pair of wedding cushion for traditional tea ceremony
- Complimentary 4-hour car parking for maximum two private cars (between 6am and 12nn)
Terms & Conditions
- Please make reservation at least one day in advance
- Prices listed include 10% service charge
- All rates are valid until 30 June 2022
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another other discounts
- Free cancellation for Victoria Harbour View Suite bookings 72 hours prior to arrival (by 12:00 nn)
- Any amendment shall be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in and subject to availability
- Offers are subject to changes without prior notice
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability
- This offer is not applicable to Ambassador Weekend Night Certificate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Complimentary upgrade cannot be used in conjunction with IHG Rewards Club benefit “Complimentary Room Upgrades and Privileges"
- For enquiries pertaining room reservations, please contact our Reservations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to payment confirmation and availability.
- All prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
- All prices in "DINING" collection are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or other services.
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honored upon order confirmation.
- According to Part II, Section 6 of the Dangerous Goods Ordinance (Cap. 295), and the Sub-section (14) of Section 4 of the Summary Offences Ordinance (Cap. 228), people who wantonly or negligently discharges any firearm, or throws or discharges any stone or other missiles, or makes any bonfire, or throws or sets fire to any fireworks, to the damage or danger of any person will be liable to prosecution (applicable to accommodation products only).
- Compulsory registration, temperature check and health declaration is required for all in-room guests and visitors upon arrival to the Hotel. The number of guests staying in the same guestroom is limited to maximum 4 people. Gathering in guestrooms is strictly prohibited. All guests are advised to avoid gatherings and to share room with others not from same household. All guests are advised to maintain social distancing at all times.
- All images are for reference only.
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2721 5161 or email us at email@example.com